3.2 Conditional if (Exercise)

Look at these examples:

  • If they won the prize, I would ask them.
  • They would succeed if they worked harder.

Conditional if is the sentence that in the real condition is not what they think about. So, if someone thinks about one condition, the condition itself is trully different with what he says. In Bahasa Indonesia it calls pengandaian.

Now try to do this task. Fill in correctly like the example given.

E.g.: If you met (meet) this man, you would be (be) afraid.

  1. If I ... (hear) you call, I ... (come) immediately.
  2. If they ... (know) the truth, they ... (be) shock.
  3. If I ... (understand) the language, I ... (go) around the world.
  4. If the players ... (try) harder, they ... (win) more game.
  5. If we ... (leave) now, no one ... (miss) us.

No comments:

Post a Comment