Personal Letter (for class XI)

Personal Letter

Look at this sample.

Qubi Wubilaihong
Jl. Angsa 1110 Tawangsari
Tasikmalaya

August 15th, 2007

Tina Watinatini
17 Nanking Rd.
Sec. 5
Taipei, Taiwan
R.O.C

Dear Tina Watinatini,

I found your name in my social networking site. I would like to be your friend.

My name is Qubi Wubilaihong. I'm Indonesian and I live in Tasikmalaya, West Java, Indonesia. I am seventeen and I'm the student of vocational School Tasikmalaya. I'm studying Math, English, Japanese, Computer, Web Design, Health, etc. My hobby is sport.

I have one brother and sister. We are small family. Jack is twenty and had married, and Lili is ten, she is in elementary school.

Next month we're going to China for the Great Wall touring series. I hope we will meet then there. I have enclosed my photo. I hope you will be able to write me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Sincerely,


Qubi Wubilaihong


Answer these questions about the letter above.
1. Who send the letter?
2. Who receive the letter?
3. What is the sender address of the letter?
4. What is the recipient address of the letter?
5. What is the salutation words of the letter?

2 comments:

  1. 1. QUBI WUBILAIHONG
    2.TINA WATINATINI
    3.JLN.ANGSA 1110 TAWANGSARI TASIKMALAYA
    4.17 NANKING Rd.Sec.5 TAIPEI,TAIWAN R.O.C
    5.DEAR TINA WATINATINI
    ANNISA
    XI PJ3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Qubi Wubilaihong
    2. Tina Watinatini
    3. Jln. Angsa 1110 Tawangsari Tasikmalaya
    4. 17 Nanking Rd.Sec.5 Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C
    5. Dear Tina Watinatini

    Edwin Nugraha
    XI PJ2

    ReplyDelete