Exercise for class XI

Do the exercise like the example.
E.g.: While Budi was cooking (cook) the dinner, the phone rang (ring).
1. Tom ... (fall) off the ladder while he ... (paint) the ceiling.
2. Last night I ... (read) in bed when suddenly I ... (hear) a scream.
3. ... (you/watch) TV when I phoned you?
4. I ... (see) Tina at mall. She ... (wear) a really beautiful dress.
5. What ... (you/do) at this time last month?
6. We ... (not/go) out because it ... (rain).
7. I ... (not/drive) fast when the accident ... (happen).
8. I ... (break) a plate last night. I ... (do) the washing-up when it ... (slip) out of my hand.
9. Lili ... (take) a photograph of the children while they ... (not/look).
10. I ... (have) a bath when you ... (come) in.

2 comments:

  1. 1. fold,painting
    2. reading,heard
    3. you watching
    4. saw,wearing
    5. you did
    6. not going,rain
    7. not driving,happen
    8. broke,doing,sliped
    9. toke,not looking
    10. had,coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Fell_Painting
    2. Reading_heard
    3. You watching
    4. Saw_Wearing
    5. You did
    6. Not Going_Rain
    7. Not Driving_Happen
    8. Broke_doing_sliped
    9. Took_Not looking
    10.Had_Coming

    ReplyDelete