If Clause Exercises

Try to do these IF CLAUSE exercises.
Remember to the pattern:
a. If do - will do
b. If did - would do
c. If had done - would have done

1. If I was offered the job, I think I ... (take) it.
2. I'm sure Tom will lend you some money.I would be very surprised if he ... (refuse).
3. Many people would be out of work if that factory ... (close) down.
4. If she sold her car, she ... (not/get) much money for it.
5. They're expecting us. They would be disappointed if we ... (not/come).
6. Would Tom be angry if I ... (take) his bicycle without asking?
7. Ann gave me this ring. She ... (be) terribly upset if I lost it.
8. If someone ... (walk) in here with a gun, I'd be very frightened.
9. What would happen if you ... (not/go) to work tomorrow?
10. I'm sure she ... (understand) if you explained the situation to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment