Present Simple Tense


Simple Present Tense Quiz (choose the right one)

  1. Do you (likes, be like, like) chocolate milk?
  2. He (does, do, is) not want to come to the movies.
  3. (Am, Is, Are) we too late to catch the bus?
  4. It (am, is, are) a beautiful day today.
  5. Sorry, Lisa (am, are, is) not here at the moment.
  6. (Do, Does, Am) I correct?
  7. Robert (is, do, does) not go to my school.
  8. My parents (live, lives, are live) in a 2 bedroom apartment.
  9. We (are, is, do) European.
  10. You so (feel, feels, are feel) happy today!

Present Simple Tense (I do)

I/You/We/They: do (drink, sleep, eat, study, . . .)

He/She/It: does (drinks, sleeps, eats, studies, . . .)

Example:

  • I write blog everyday.
  • You drink coffee every morning.
  • We study English once a week.
  • They go to school in the morning.
  • He goes to sport every morning.
  • She makes up her face in front of the mirror.
  • It brings bone with its teeth.
  • Do you have calculator?
  • Do they drink coffee every morning?
  • Does she have a nice car?
  • Does he go to school everyday?
  • I don't have much money.
  • He doesn't have enough food.

No comments:

Post a Comment